Friday, June 16, 2006

6 more for Friday

6 more miles. I was very tired. I think the mileage is catching up with me. Hopefully I will adapt to this level soon. I'm a little worried about my 12 miler tomorrow.

And on top of everything, Barbara apparently won't let me see her blog anymore. It keeps telling me I'm some kind of robot. At first it was a problem with her ISP or something, but maybe she's trying to tell me something. Maybe I have become too robotic. Maybe I should cast off some chains or something. Is that right, Barabara? Should I stop playing the game of life, and start living?

Rock on.
Keith-bot 2000.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't see her blog either. Bummer!!!

Woodlands Runner said...

To-mo-mori-kat-to, Mr. Roboto, to-mo.....

Sarah said...

I, also, am a robot. Beep boop.

Tiggs said...

me too....bleeeeepppppp....

Anonymous said...

I've sent them emails, done the online chat thing with them, etc. They fixed the rest of my stuff - just not my blog yet. My ISP was bought out and the transition of my account (which I'd planned to do manually) unfortunately went on without my input while I was in the hospital.

So....I'm guessing they don't work weekends which means it'll be Monday before I can effectively harrass them again.

Maybe I'll just post comments in Keith's blog in the meantime.

Did I mention I got an infection in my hand now where they tried to put the IV in? 3 RN's, 5 attempts later before they got it. 2 sticks resulted in a bent needle. How do you bend a needle trying to get an IV in someone's hand???

David said...

I use firefox, but-I-am-al-so-a-ro-bot-bot-bot.....Danger!Danger!- Will Robinson!