Wednesday, March 01, 2006

10 day streak ...

... and I'm feeling pretty good. It's been clear for many years, that I can't do things halfway. Moderation is not easy for me. I either train and diet like a swiss watch, or it's total chaos.

But things are going smoothly, I've been finding it easier and easier to get up in the morning, and I actually woke up 15 minutes before the alarm clock went off this morning. And these two mile runs are short and easy and just enough to get the day started right. At some point, probably next week, I'll bump it up to 3 miles each morning. Two doesn't feel like enough some mornings (and it's the two hard miles, no easy miles).

But I wonder, sometimes, if a healthy and fit Keith is good for this blog. Maybe there are enough stories in this group about people striving towards goals and overcoming obstacles to succeed in the end. Don't we need a golden bright and shining example of a lazy quitter?

Rock on.
Keith.

No comments: