Sunday, March 26, 2006

2.9 miles - 2 runs in one day.

I'm a sucker for a group run, so I ran a lap around Memorial with some of the HRBers. This was the first time I ran twice in one day, and it certainly felt like it. But it feels good to know that I can run even though I'm tired. It's been a while since I've felt like I was in decent shape.

I enjoyed our meeting and our speaker, Tom McBrayer, he rocks so much he could be an HRBer himself. Apparently he certifies all the courses in the whole state, which exceed 10^8. My Bleu Cheese Burger was very good, but the fries were subpar - cold and limp, but I could tell that they were good when they were fresh, so that's something.

I'd write more about all the lovely bloggers that were present and running and chatting with Joe and James David and all the other lovely bloggers too, but it's getting late and I'm gettings sleeplys. I don't even care about the typos anymre. Gotta run tomorrow morning - day 36, and 4/9 people predicted my streak would end between 36 and 40, so I can't miss it!

Sleepy time.
Keith out.

No comments: