Sunday, March 26, 2006

6.6 miles for another group run.

I'm not sure why, but this run really wiped me out. It happened yesterday too, after my run and errands I found myself having difficulty to walk in a straight line. At about 3PM yesterday, I hit the couch and crashed for about an hour and then stared into space for another hour or so until I could move my arms and legs again. I feel like having another nap today, but I'm at work now, and I've got a bunch of stuff to do. And I'm starving. I'm going to order the largest hamburger in the history of really really large hamburgers after a lap around Memorial this afternoon.

This morning's run was very nice. I got to run with 5 fabulous babes from the club, and it was about 45 degrees, so it was perfect once we got moving. It has really turned into a beautiful day. Maybe I will take a nap. I am at work, but maybe I could go lay under a tree and have a nap for an hour or so.

Okay, I'll go give that a shot. See you later.
Keith out.

1 comment:

David said...

I concur. I was looking around the backyard on Sunday for a good place to hang a hammock.