Thursday, May 04, 2006

More data for your charts and graphs

Here are my stats for yesterday on the bridge - I was pretty wiped out after this one.
1 : 9:19
2 : 9:05
3 : 9:00
4 : 8:35
Total : 4.01 miles in 36:02
Avg Pace : 9:00

Here are my stats for this morning.
1 : 9:41
2 : 9:15
3 : 9:04
4 : 9:10
Total : 4.14 miles in 38:26
Avg Pace : 9:17

And that bird tried to attack me again! He came closer than ever today. I don't know what this bird thinks of me, but I'm really not the kind of person to eat raw baby birds from a crow's nest. I think I might have to hire Bill to help out with my bird problem. I would just run a different route, but I think if I submit to threats like this, then they've already won.

And there was this old guy out there this morning. I see him everyday practically, he walks with his walker thing that has a built in chair, so he walks a bit and sits down and walks more later. And he's always going up to the corner store and he buys a couple of beers and sometimes drinks them when he stops to rest. I think as soon as he gets home, he's out of beer and heads back out again. But he was there when I left and he was returning when I finished, so I guess his little beer run takes at least 40 minutes, probably closer to an hour by the time he gets back to his own complex. No point to this story.

Keithout.

1 comment:

David said...

good run, you are getting dangerously fast...(becoming another runner I will aspire to keep up with)