Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Answered prayers ...

I think something bad may have happened to my friend, the crow. You know, the crow that I complained about a few weeks ago. You know, the crow that thought I might actually, climb a tree and eat little raw baby crow birds from his nest. D'you member?

Anyway, I was running that way this morning, finishing up my 5 miler, and he wasn't there. And there weren't many other birds around either, there's usually a bunch of grackles shadowing me too. And then I realized, that there were two large trees missing. It seems the bank has removed some of the trees that were obscuring their sign, and now the birds are gone.

I feel bad now, it's all my fault. I've been such a good person, giving up my demented sense of humor for lent and all, and now my prayers are being answered, and the Avian Kingdom is paying the price.

Hello, God. I was being sarcastic! Asshole.

Keith.

5 comments:

David said...

you give a whole new meaning to "eat crow"....also being a sarcastic *&#!hole

David said...

RE: your earlier question....where/when's the Astro's race?

Unknown said...

The Astros 'Race for the Pennant' - 5 Km - This Saturday - 7:45 AM - Starts and ends at Minute Maid Field - tee shirt - two free tickets - etc.
Link

Jill said...

Heeeee's baaaaaack!!!

Anonymous said...

i knew i was your favorite...