Saturday, October 01, 2005

5.4 miles easy

I'll continue to post, even though it will push the big news down the page, where it's less likely to be seen. The big news being, the addition of a guestbook/questionnaire.

I ran with the half-marathon training group this morning, because the full marathon group was doing 12, and that's too far for the day before a race. I felt "okay," and the weather has cooled a little bit, so there's an outside chance that tomorrow's race won't be a complete disaster.

I'm very tired now, I didn't sleep last night, mostly because I was working on this questionnaire and the guest responses page. It came out very well, and like I mentioned yesterday, they have two of the greatest background images on the web.

From time to time I become possessed by this computer, usually it happens when there is some program I'm trying to write, and I'm testing different ways to get it to do what I want it to do. These webpages caused many problems, first of all because my ISP doesn't allow any kind of custom cgi scripts, or asp pages, so I had to make due with the one appropriate cgi script that they provide, and I had to write the GuestResponses page almost completely in javascript, which I am just learning. But they turned out good.

No comments: