Thursday, October 20, 2005

New feature: The Community Mural.

Okay, so in the past couple of days, I think I said that the new blog feature would cure poverty. I may have even said that it would bring forth a new world order. On second viewing, such statements may have been a little over the top.

But I think the it's pretty cool. It's called the Community Mural, and it is a online drawing program, written in Java, where everyone works on the same picture, and people contribute something of themselves to the whole. Stuff you draw and save will be visible by anyone who views the mural from now until the end of time. It definitely would be more fun if many people contribute to it, so if it doesn't turn out to be all that cool, it's probably because people don't use it, and then it's kind of your fault, not mine.

So I hope it works on your computer, it works on Macs (requires OS 10.3+ and Safari 1.2+) and all Windows PCs that I have access to, and I don't have a linux computer so who knows about that.

Here it is.

Rock on.
Keith.


Edited to add this:
I kind of decided not to contribute to the mural myself, but I already broke that rule, I couldn't resist. I drew a small picture of totoro in the corner. :)

No comments: