Thursday, July 13, 2006

Upcoming posts

Ran two laps on the bridge. Chatted with some peeps.

I've got too many blog posts swimming around in the old noodle, and not enough time to get them all down and out. I still owe the world a good crazy meltdown post where I call various people "A-holes" and rant about turning 30. I've also been kicking around a list of the top ten songs by people that can be considered half-man/half-woman.

When I have time, tonight or maybe tomorrow, I'll post about a certain little footrace I intend to run (another marathon before San Antonio), and I'm very excited about it. I'm also a little bit intimidated by it, but what can I say? This is my hobby, why should I play conservatively?

Listening to: Beck - Missing (I prayed heaven today; Would bring its hammer down on me; And pound you out of my head; I can't think with you in it)

Keith.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the input Blaine.

I've heard that the course sucks, but I think there's it's a new course this year, so hopefully it sucks less. For me the main benefit to San Antonio is the timing for the TMC, though.

Keith.

Unknown said...

Look forward to those posts.