Thursday, July 06, 2006

Back on the bridge

Two laps on el bridgio, and it was nice to have some peeps to run with for a change. It's always strange to see that there are other people who get up at an unreasonable hour and meet under a bridge to run around in circles.

So, I posted how I've been feeling rundown and have cut back a little, but I'm still up in the air on what I should do, so I'll leave it up to you. What do you think I should do? Cut back and get my legs back, or press on and wait for them to return?


What should I do?
Cut back for a week or two.
Press on.
Quit running altogether and get back to my competitive eating.
Write a dozen book reports.
Hide a weasel in my shorts.
Do my laundry in the dark (and use a recommended bleach)
Take my hamster to the beach.
Watch the gong show.
Staple bagels to my face.
Other. (please specify in comments)
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com




Listening to: The White Stripes - The Union Forever (What would I like to have been? Everything you hate.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Other -

1) I would update my Wield Al references to Running with Scissors at least and preferably Poodle Hat.

2) You're showing all the signs of overtraining which can be insidious and very hard to shake. Rest days rock!

Jill said...

I think you should take your hamster to the beach and cut back your mileage for a couple weeks.

But if you insist on pressing on - then you most definitely need to hide a weasel in your shorts!!

Unknown said...

Wow, I can't believe somebody picked up on my Wierd Al reference. That song came out 18 years ago, and never got played on the radio, as far as I know.

It's good to meet another Wierd Al Superfan.

Keith.

Anonymous said...

I think you should pet your monkey.