Monday, April 02, 2007

Bridge Challenge Roll Call

Ten loops on the bridge, as defined here, = 1 homemade trophy commemorating your mental instability.

To answer some questions:

Steve, no I don't have to be there, but it's possible that I can be since it's my backyard. And many times, the water that you stash there will still be there when you loop around, but one time, a guy from the club put a cooler with some provisions there and somebody stole it all.

JD, I don't know exactly what the award will be like, but probably not hobo-related. Maybe they will all be different (assuming I have to make more than one). Unless you really like hobos.

Christy, I'll make sure yours can be worn like a medal.

Steve and JD might try it. I might even have to do it also. Christy will do it if Sarah does it, and Sarah secretly wants to do it.

Keith.

4 comments:

TX Runner Girl said...

I'm a bit late in casting my vote, but I too think Sarah should do it. What the hell? Sarah - if you do it, I will too. But only if the custom award can be worn on my neck like a medal...I only run crazy distances for medals. :-)

jamoosh said...

OK - I'm in for this Saturday. I'll be starting early, but will wear my Garmin so distances can be verified, if necessary. I am hoping to be done by 9:00 AM.

Sarah said...

Why does everyone think *I* should do it? Just because I asked? Oh man, I'm in trouble now...

Nike said...

Regarding the above mentioned diagram, true religion outlet it is kindly noted that the high heel shoes are not so simply classified, babyliss Pro for the high heel shoes nowadays incorporate several factors such as style, attributes, heels height and etc. The different combination will offer you sheer different feeling when wearing them. Honda Fairings That is maybe the reason why ladies are usually smitten by the high heels.