Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Still doing my runner impression

7 miles through the neighborhood this morning. That's more weekday miles than I've had in a long time. Mmm mmm good.

I plan to get back to something like 30-35 mpw for a month or so, then build, then add some tempo runs and marathon pace running, and put all my eggs in the basket of some lucky November/December marathon and see if I can't break 4:00. Hows about 2 7milers, 2 3milers, and a 10-13miler? How does that sound? Good? For the off-season?

One of JD's comments tangentially brought up a good point. Are we never going to have another blogger gettogether? Just because we're defunct as an official club doesn't mean we can't all take a lap around some large thing and then eat some terribly unhealthy food once in a while.

Or should we just meet up at the races? Who's running BlueBell?

Kieth.

6 comments:

Christy said...

I agree...any excuse to run, trash talk and eat something terribly bad. I joined HRB right before it became defunct and missed out on any social events.

Heather said...

I just love the fact you misspell your own name...That desires a social meeting with bad food right?

Cassie (TIGGS) said...

I know right. I miss you guys!!

jamoosh said...

I think Jaclyn and I will do Blue Bell. You want to ride up with us?

Keith said...

I'm still not 100% on Bluebell.
Depends on money and my friend's knee trouble. We'll see.

Nike said...

Bomber leather jackets are also available Moncler Jackets for men who want to look stylish and add a tough look to their personalities. the north face jackets Bomber leather jackets have always represented a person whose life is full adventures and who has enough dare to compete without any difficulty at any turn of his life. Women bomber leather jackets are also Ugg boots 5815 available that add an extra hot look to women wearing them.