Wednesday, January 17, 2007

My new look.

As you may have noticed, keithrselassie.blogspot.com has undergone a bit of a redesign, or more like an undesign.

What happened was, I was chatting with the dudes from Earthlink over the internet about how they wanted to charge me $21.95 for dialup service. And since that's way too much for dialup, and since new subscribers get it for $9.95 for three months with no commitment, I thought maybe I could get the newbie deal since I've been with them for several years. But no, newbies get a good deal, I get a thumb in the eye. So I cancelled it and I didn't even think about it, but all my webspace with all my images for the backgrounds and everything else went up in smoke.

I still have everything on my computer, but I figured it's time for a change anyway. I'll slowly start adding all new bells and whistles as necessary. MonkeyBuddha probably won't be back, but I'm sure there will be other Monkey-related add-ins.

Stay tuned.
Keith.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try dsl. Yahoo sbc has some good deals.