Tuesday, January 23, 2007

First time weight training...

oh no. I am sore. I can barely lift my arms.

I worked out this morning for the first time in several years.

I had been meaning to add some weight training but was having difficulty actually getting around to it. I did the bench press and the pulldowns and all the different varieties of pushing and pulling. And some core exercises.

Right now, I feel terrible. Not just because of the fatigue and soreness, but I think I'm coming down with a cold. It's not that bad yet, but everything feels a little too bright and a little too loud and I'm kind of achey all over. I'm sick of the cold rain.

Okay, there are more minor annoyances to complain about, but I needsy my sleepy right now.

Love, Keith.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the downside to lifting weights - you can definitely feel it all over when there's been a lapse or you do something new.

I was so exhausted after last Friday's workout, I went to bed at an insanely early 7:30 (really I just fell asleep on the couch).

Keep it up - it will get better! Hope you feel bette soon.

Horoscopo de hoy said...

Examples of these are good tips in which I most certainly will try outside, Quite possibly glad I came across the idea. Thank you.

santaparanoia.com said...

Does your website have a contact page? I’m having a tough time locating it but, I’d like to send you an e-mail. I’ve got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.