Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Back to running...

What I'd really like to do for the new look, since I've learned php and have been experimenting with the club's blog, I'd like to extend WordPress to add Running Log functionality to it, so you could easily post your training plan and log mileage and times and it will draw some graphs and stuff. I'll never have enough time to do that though.




I ran 3 easy miles yesterday and felt pretty good. Much better than after the other marathons. I'm getting excited about the Surfside Marathon. Somehow, I've become reenergized, without a long break as I thought I'd need.

Keith.

2 comments:

Humble Runner said...

Glad to see you posting again.

Anonymous said...

I'll be seeing you at Surfside! Of course, all I will likely see is your ass as it moves farther away down the beach...