Monday, October 23, 2006

Bread and Butter.

It's been a long time since one of my routine 4 mile runs through the hood. Everything has been some kind of a special run, or a race, or in another city. It's nice to be home.

I'm looking forward to getting back in the rhythm, although I guess it's almost time for my next marathon, so that should shake things up again. I miss the streak. That was the most enjoyable time for me. My soul thrives on consistency. I'm enjoying some nice fresh fruit and listening to some Ben Folds. He's coming to Houston next week to play with the Houston Symphony, and I'm going to the show, so that should be cool.

Listening to: Ben Folds - Give Judy my Notice (Tears fall, but that don't mean nothing at all. Cause I said it first, yeah that's why it hurts you.)

I'll rock on if you rock on.
Keith.

No comments: