Friday, September 29, 2006

One day...

Already broke my streak by not running yesterday. HA! Okay, new day, new streak, new Keith, this time for real. This is the last, last time I miss a day, I promise. HA!

3 miles this morning. 11 miles with the club tomorrow, as the last semi-long run.

Vic - I haven't read that article. I let my Runner's World subscription run out last year. I should pick up a copy.

What should I ask Dean if I chat with him? Maybe I should do a special edition of "5 miles with keithrselassie" and come up with some stuff to ask. That would be cool, but I don't think I'll do that. I'm not about to ask him if I can interview him for my blog, that's so cheesy. And there's so much written about him, and so much that he writes in his own blog, what more is there to know anyway?

Listening to: Elvis Costello - Red Shoes (Since you've got me punctured this has been my sentence.)

Keith.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh, I'm sure you could come up with some good questions for him. Do old ladies like him as much as they like you? Does he like monkeys?

Unknown said...

nice streak!