Saturday, September 23, 2006

Last long run...

Two weeks ago, I had a great 20 miler, where I even felt well enough to pick up the pace for the last four miles or so.

Today, I had a great 10 miler, and 10 miles of slogging. What will I feel like on marathon day?

It's 16 days away, so I don't really have time to make significant improvements, but I have plenty of time to screw things up. It's getting more intimidating too. Dean said he wanted to run 4:30 to 5:00, but he's been running most days around 4:15. That's kind of a big difference. I think on a good day, I can run 4:20 to 4:30, but that's assuming that everything goes right. If I have a day like today, it's going to be ugly.

Stupid as I am, I've told everybody I know about this. :) Whatever happens, I'll blog it. Whether I run like the wind, or crash and burn, I'll blog it. Either way, it should be interesting reading.

Listening to: Get Set Go - I Hate Everyone (I bet you think I'm kidding; But I promise you its true; I hate most everybody; But most of all I hate; Oh, I hate you.)

Keith.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lunch says your run like the wind.

Unknown said...

Someone might cover that one.

FYI: gndlglmd