Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Get your egg in...

2 more miles on the third day of the rest of my life.

Okay, so I'm going to have to get some fresh eggs tonight. The ones I have are still before their expiration date, but it's close.

So, here are the current sponsors.

Cassie - 1 raw egg
Edwin - 5 raw eggs
Barbara - 7 raw eggs

Total - 13 raw eggs
- the number is getting high, but what the hell, I'll still do it.

I'll accept egg sponsorships until midnight tonight, so there's still time to get your egg in. Keep in mind though, that too many raw eggs and I could get salmonella poisoning and die.

Rock on.
Keith.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Raw eggs....yeah here's a story for you on how some people have no common sense. The 2-year old has been tested for allergies because it was obvious he had allergies. Eggs is on the "no-no" list. What did they feed him yesterday? French toast.

"Oh, we thought it was only cooked eggs he was allergic to". Huh? Who really would feed uncooked eggs to a child? And last time I checked, the egg batter that you dipped the bread into was eventually put on to a griddle. Making it...say it with me...cooked eggs.

See his eyes swelled shut? Notice how his lips are fuller than Lisa Rinna's? Yup, amazing but true that is from the eggs that you fixed for him.

So eat up on the raw eggs, Big K. Go for the gold and make it a baker's dozen. Just because you can.

Unknown said...

I hope he's okay Barbara.

I too didn't realize that raw eggs become cooked eggs when you cook them.

Anonymous said...

He's okay this time. I have personal experience with anaphylactic shock and don't personally recommend it.

But I did stop back in this time to tell you (shhh....how do I make this small print?) a baker's dozen is really 13 eggs. That's right - 13 is what I signed ya up for.

Unknown said...

I added yours to bring the total to 13, I thought that's what you meant.

David said...

Paul Newman ate 50 hard boiled eggs in 'Cool Hand Luke' -- you can handle a few raw eggs.

Just add a little wheat germ and carnation instant breakfast and they might actually taste good.

Unknown said...

That was a great movie.

Also, my new hero, Sonya "The Black Widow" Thomas, ate 65 hard boiled eggs in 6 minutes 40 seconds.