Saturday, November 12, 2005

Weekend update.

Jen: I lived off Exit 151 in Nutley. That was probably only 5-6 miles from where you lived! New Jersey was beautiful last week when I was up there, leaves changing and everything. I think New Jersey gets a bad rap, and everyone thinks it's all urban areas, and concrete, but it's a really beautiful place. The weather was a little warm for the marathon, but it was perfect for everything else.

I was going to get up and run 2-3 miles with the club this morning, but there was still some residual pain in my foot when I got up this morning, so I thought it would be better to keep nursing it. I don't want to take the chance that it's a stress fracture. I did go down and hang out with everyone though, and I showed off all the crap I got from the marathon and the expo.

Seeing everybody finishing up their runs this morning, and now reading about all the bloggers racing this weekend, I'm really sick about being injured. I know it's only been a week, but I need to get back into the swing of things, I'm so envious.

I'm going to see the orthopedist this week at work.

Run an extra mile for those of us on the DL.
Keith.

Oh yeah, there's a new poll question.

1 comment:

jen said...

Jersey represent! Actually, I only lived in Jersey for 6 months before moving to Wisc then Texas, but I'm still a Jersey girl at heart. All most people see of Jersey is the view from the plane landing/departing from Newark, which is indeed pretty ugly. But it's not called the Garden State for nothing.

:)