Sunday, December 04, 2005

Two miles: In the rain. - And a poll question

Well, I waited a bit too long, and had to run in the rain. Cold rain.
But I've recovered well from yesterdays run, so that's a good thing, and these two mile daily runs hardly seem like enough anymore. I think I'll bump it up to three.

I like the idea of getting up to the woodlands early next Saturday and running 12 or 14 miles before the 5K. That way I can get my long run in, and I can hang out with everybody. It might not be the ideal way to run a 5K PR, but I'm not sure I'm up for that anyway.

So, does anybody have any good running routes for 12 - 14 miles around Barbara Bush Elementary? (I'll post this on the messageboards too)

Anywho, here's a poll question for you.

The winter olympics will begin 10 February 2006. What are your favorite winter sports? (You may choose more than one.)
Biathlon
Bobsleigh
Curling
Ice Hockey
Luge
Speed skating
Figure skating
Skiing
Free polls from Pollhost.com

They unveiled the medals yesterday. Click the image for the full story.


Rock on.
Keith.

No comments: