Thursday, May 24, 2007

Crock Pot!

Hi America, How are you? You look good.

How has the running been? It's been okay for me. I ran 9 on Saturday, and I was actually quite tired. And 4 miles more on Wednesday. I guess that's not a whole lot of running though. This must be a pretty disappointing blog. :( You must hate me. :(

I might be running the Astro's Race this weekend. I'm not sure how I'll get my long run in then, but anyways, it should be fun. I guess I'll do it on Sunday.

My mind is wandering a little. I must be hungry. And you know, right now, at my house, my crock pot is preparing my food for me. I think that's the greatest thing ever. Not only is it delicious, but it's ready the second I get home. The only problem is the rate I drive is increased, and my mind wanders a bit throughout the day. Oh, crock pot, how I love you. And every once in a while, while I'm eating the delicious crock pot stuff, there's a chunk of undissolved bouillon cube and "Aaaiieieeeeieeey!" and I cry a little. I can't decide if I love undissolved bouillon or hate it.

Keith.

3 comments:

txrunnergirl said...

I've only used my crock pot once in 9+ years of marriage. Feel free to share any good crock pot recipes. :-)

Anonymous said...

Mmm...undissolved bouillon cube

Homer

Nike said...

Its components of preserving the tactic Nike Air Max 90 cozy and consuming water resistance made it game for skiing purpose. The fleece lining kept their tactic cozy even inside the unpressurized zones. By 1960, Onitsuka Tiger Shoes surfers in inclusion for the swimmers began preferring it to retain on their personal cozy the instant they have been not in water. Slowly, Monster Headphones it started to appear to be critically well-known between the South Californian swimmers and surfers who made the entry of Uggs within your path using the Hollywood instead a smooth one