Tuesday, August 30, 2005

One of the 10% of my runs that falls below average.

I've estimated that 1 out of 10 of my runs falls below the average. Which is mathematically possible so long as those 10% are way way way below average. I'm exaggerating a bit, because it was nice for about 8 miles, and bearable for 2 more, and I had to walk a bit of the last two.

I drove down to Nasa Road 1 to run around the Space Center and Mud Lake. I'd rather not have to drive anywhere, but I find it difficult to psych myself up for another 2+ hour run around my neighborhood. I've been on these roads a billion times, and it seems that all I'm doing lately is dodging school busses, and crazy half-asleep parents taking their ugly kids to school.

I saw a skunk on NR1. And I saw a guy walking with sunglasses on already, it was before the sun had even risen. Both the skunk and the gangsta passed without incident.

No comments: