Saturday, August 27, 2005

15 miles

I've decided I'm going to write this blog as if there actually were people reading it.

As you all know, it was a bit of a difficult week for me runningwise. And a few extra days off and a few difficult runs had me convinced that I had lost fitness in just a few days. "You've never been slower or fatter," said my inner voice. But I guess that was a bit of an exaggeration, and I felt pretty good today, and even had a good rhythm going for much of it. I didn't feel overly dehydrated or overheated at the end. So I'll count it as a rest week and move on.

For my records, this was my route : Bah!

Today was Ballunar Festival Day at the Space Center. There were at least 50 hot air balloons so that was cool. And one guy at the club led us through some Yogo stuff so that was cool too. I'm going to spend some more time stretching out, I occasionally have some minor tendonitises in my achilleseses, so I should pay more attention to them.

I hope all my lovely readers have a great day. Stay tuned for the next installment! I guarantee it will be the greatest blog entry that has ever been concieved by mortal man. You just might name your children after me when you read it. You might even change your grown kids' names.

No comments: